Please bookmark our SuperSite now!
We suggest that you bookmark this Reade Advanced Materials (READE®) SuperSite now, as it is the only central access point to all of the material in our 20,000 plus page SuperSite. Come back often!
We have made navigation easy for you to find your desired information in the award winning READE® SuperSite. You can link directly from this page, or from our two (2) internal search engines (products or services), or from our contents portal page, or from our Site Map.
- Technical data about our extensive Product Line (each product has its own technical data page).
- Try one of our Two Internal Search Engines (Products, Services) shown above.
- Significant background information About READE®
- A What's New Page, which quickly identifies the new additions or updates recently made to this 10,000 page plus SuperSite.
- READE® custom / toll Powder Processing Services
- READE® custom / toll Powder Packaging Services
- READE® corporate news in our Press Room
- Valuable Reference Charts reviewing the nominal conductivity, magnetic susceptibility, electrical resistivity, density, specific gravity, dust explosion, incompatibility of chemicals, etc. properties of popular elements & compounds
- A Chemical Reference Library, which includes a vast chemical reference database, briefings on the chemical constants, and the periodic chart of the elements with element links within our site
- Many useful Particle & Molecule Briefings
- Various Particle Sieve Charts, which go all the way down to angstroms
- Useful Metric Conversion Charts
- A valuable Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) link library
- Over 600 powerful Global Internet Internet Links for the engineering, research, and academic communities
- We invite you to subscribe to our new FREE Specialty Chemicals E-zine. It is published monthly in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- A very useful Safety Resources Section found to the right in our SuperSite menu
- Educational Interactive Particle Tours & Adventures
- A briefing on Our People at READE®
- Present Employment Opportunities at READE® including over 40 employment links
- Driving Directions to the three READE® Regional Customer Care Offices in The Americas
- Browse and search our online Science & Technology Discount Bookstore (up to 40% off list price). Millions of books, proceedings, videos, CDs, CD-ROMs, DVDs and gifts. Orders shipped worldwide.
Plus there is significant technical reference information that is very popular!!
Tags: specialty chemical solids, metal, metallic, elemental, alloy, mineral, ceramic, composite, conductive, magnetic, abrasive, carbide, boride, nitride, oxide, polymer, enzymes, powder, granule, crystal, foil, strip, sheet wire, natural fiber, ceramic fiber, metal fiber, composite fiber, synthetic fiber, coated, agglomerated, encapsulated, colloidal, nanoparticle, nanotube, nanofiber, nanowire, nanosheet, particle/ powder additives, particle/ powder fillers, particle/ powder reinforcements, aerogel, graphene, multiferroics, cellular foam, custom processing, toll processing, toll blending, custom packaging, toll packaging, USP Grade, FCC Grade, Military Specification, Mil. Spec.