2017 Year in Review
We've been busy at READE over the past year!
- We welcomed 54 new customers from 5 different countries.
- Our best selling products were Magnetite, Colemanite, Black Beauty, Silver, Magnesium, Iron Pyrite and Boron Oxide powders.
- The new design of reade.com drew 123% more visitors than the previous year with a matching increase in sales leads.
- Our company has implemented a Cybersecurity Policy that follows the standards of NIST 800-171 and PCI-DSS.
- Three new employees across two different offices have joined our team.
- Our organic shell and powder line has been expanded to include Argan, Almond, Apricot, Avocado, Olive, Peach or Plum granules and powders.
- READE West moved to an updated office space in Sparks, NV to better service our customers.
And the momentum continues! We are off to a busy start in 2018 and looking to capitalize and build upon our 2017 initiatives. We are currently undergoing ISO 9001:2015 certification process to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the requirements of our customers and expect to be completed by spring 2018.
Our strategy for 2018 is to continue our commitment to excellent customer service, to focus on our customer's priorities, and to build upon our internal capabilities by focusing on READE’s key strengths.
All of us here at READE are grateful for your continued business and look forward to working with you again in 2018!